Mastering Zen: HERoines Yoga Class
Time & Location
About the Event
Benefits of Yoga
- Yoga improves strength, balance and flexibility.
- Yoga helps with back pain relief.
- Yoga can ease arthritis symptoms.
- Yoga benefits heart health.
- Yoga relaxes you, to help you sleep better.
- Yoga can mean more energy and brighter moods.
- Yoga helps you manage stress.
- Yoga connects you with a supportive community.
About Shei The Twister Coach
Shei is a 200hr Registered Yoga Teacher, CPR Trainer, and Business/Mindful Living coach. She holds specialty certifications in Chair Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Kids Yoga, Trauma Sensitive Yoga, Prenatal Yoga, and Meditation. She offers Thai Yoga Massages, private yoga classes and massages for couples, group classes, yoga for seniors & corporate packages. Shei is also the happy Owner of Healthy Doers CPR Center. The center offers basic CPR, 1st Aid, AED for all ages, and CPR Certifications w/ babysitting certificate for the youth. She prides herself and is passionate about delivering quality services filled with compassion and understanding. She meets her clients where they are in their journey. She believes everyone has the power to change their stars, some just need a little help; and she's here to help. Her goal is to help as many people in my community thrive, discover their power and true potential through the practices of Yoga and Mindful living.