Get involved! Check out our cool upcoming events and pictures from the past.
All Upcoming Events
- Sat, Dec 19ZoomJoin us for our last virtual #SelfCareSaturdays workshop. We will have the Founder and Lead Organizer of Meditating for Black Lives, Brittany Micek. Brittany has led community sit ins allowing many new yorkers heal and will be sharing it with the HERoines comm
- Membership OfferWed, Dec 09ZoomThis will be a discussion on tips and tricks for starting your own projects/businesses. Virtual HERoines events outside of the Self-Care Series are free for all members.
- Sat, Nov 21ZoomJoin us in a self-care saturdays workshop on how to make better financial decisions and investment.
- Sat, Oct 24ZoomThis workshop is a workout class with celebrity trainer Shev, who is the personal trainer to the Grammy Award winning recording artist, H.E.R.
- Sat, Sep 26ZoomWhat's Colorism? Join us for conversation and an interactive workshop from Nakiah Williams. Tickets can be purchased by making a donation. All proceeds for these events will go towards the Brooklyn Bail Fund and The Boris Lawrence Henson Foundation.
- Sat, Sep 12ZoomJoin us for a 60 minute Mindful Yoga class with Melissa Honkanen for Melissa Ann Yoga. Tickets can be purchased by making a donation. All proceeds for these events will go towards the Loveland Foundation and Boris Henson Foundation.
- Sun, Aug 30ZoomThe TherapART HERo Experience is a multidisciplinary therapeutic journey, healing internal happenings via meditation, visual & physical art expressions. Prepare for some meditation, dance, movement and healing.
- Sat, Aug 15Online WorkshopJoin us for an interactive workshop on staying sane and creating self-care routines. This workshop will be lead by Rowana Abbensetts-Dobson. Rowana is a mental health advocate, entrepreneur, and founder of Spoken Black Girl Publishing, a platform that promotes and publishes mental health & wellness.
Notable Past Events
#unWINEd is one of HERoines’ biggest events as it recreates the very event that led to its inception. Guests unwind and sip on wine during an interactive workshop and mixer with games and empowering conversations. This event is led by an influential woman.
Improv is a fun way to get out of your comfort zone, make decisions with conviction, collaborate, and loosen up. Guests play a series of improv games led by an improv coach.